Get a Free Consultation by the Knee Specialist
Knee Replacement in Bangalore
Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Bangalore
Dr. Nataraj H M
Dr. Nataraj H M
About Dr. Nataraj H M:-
Dr. Nataraj H M is a consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and one of the Best Knee Replacement Surgeon in Bangalore to offer the Low Cost Knee Replacement Surgery in Bangalore. He is Specialized in the field trauma (Fractures, Ligament Injuries, Arthroscopy keyhole surgeries), Joint replacement (Computer-Assisted) Sports medicine and Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
Dr. Nataraj H M successfully completed many Knee Replacement Surgeries in Bangalore and he is known for his high success rate knee replacement surgery with less pain & scar, Many of the patients who undergone with the knee replacement surgery by Dr. Nataraj H M have experienced a faster recovery.
Dr. Nataraj H M is an expert Knee Replacement Surgeon in Bangalore who is specialized in different type of knee replacement surgeries such as Total knee replacement, Partial Knee Replacement, Kneecap Replacement, Revision Knee Replacement.
- First surgeon to perform Arthroscopic Triple Row Rotator Cuff Repair with syronix anchors and one among the few surgeons in the world to perform the triple row rotator cuff repair – 2018
- First surgeon in South India to perform Arthroscopic Bankart Repair (Key Hole Surgery for Shoulder Dislocation) using Vim Fix LR suture anchors – 2016
- First in Karnataka to Perform Arthroscopic ACL reconstruction Button fix Adjustable Loop Button – 2016
- First Surgeon in India to perform computer Navigated (GPRS) Total shoulder Replacement – 2019
- First surgeon in India to perform Arthroscopic Knee Meniscal Repair with Zimmer-Biomet Meniscal Repair Device - 2019
- MBBS - Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore
- MS - Orthopaedics - K S H Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Fellow advanced surgeries of shoulder and knee (Italy) - Concordia Hospital, ITALY
- MCH Ortho - American Institute of Medicine, University of Seychelles
- Fellow Arthroscopy and sports medicine - International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
- Fellow Joint replacement (computer assisted) – ISHKS
Knee Replacement Surgery in Bangalore
Knee Replacement is also known as knee Arthroplasty, is a surgical procedure to replace the weight-bearing surfaces of the knee joint to relieve pain and disability. It is most commonly performed for osteoarthritis, and also for other knee diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.The four main type of knee replacement surgeries are:
- Total knee replacement.
- Unicompartmental (Partial) Knee Replacement.
- Kneecap Replacement (Patellofemoral Arthroplasty)
- Complex or Revision Knee Replacement.
What is Total Knee Replacement Surgery?
Total Knee Replacement Surgery is a complex surgical procedure wherein knee joint is replaced with prosthetic implant made up of artificial material or metals. Knee Replacement surgeon takes precise measurements of the knee joint in order to determine the size of knee implant. Each component of knee is then replaced with metallic component and held in place with bone cement. The Knee Replacement in Bangalore takes around 2-3 hours to complete. Total knee replacement surgery is also called as total knee arthroplasty.
Why is Total Knee Replacement Surgery Required?
Total knee replacement surgery becomes necessary if:
- Arthritis or rare destructive knee joint diseases have severely damaged your knee
- Simple activities like walking, climbing stairs become very painful
- Sitting for long hours or lying down in one position also becomes painful
- Walking supports become of no use
- Medications and non-surgical treatments are useless to alleviate knee pain
- Knee joint has been so severely damaged due to accident or injury that it cannot be healed with non-surgical treatments
People suffering from above mentioned factors become suitable candidates for total knee replacement surgery in Bangalore, you can find some of the Best Knee Replacement Surgery Hospitals who provide the most affordable surgery by the highly experienced Knee Replacement Surgeons.
Best Hospital for Knee Replacement in Bangalore
1) Columbia Asia Hospital
Services:- Knee Replacement, Joint Replacement, Hip Replacement, Shoulder Replacement, etc.
Knee Replacement Surgery Cost:-The Cost of Knee Replacement in Columbia Asia Hospital Bangalore varies from Rs. 1.5 Lakh to Rs. 3 Lakh only.
Knee Replacement Surgery Cost in Bangalore
The Cost of Knee Replacement Surgery in Bangalore varies from one Hospital to another, But comparing to other western countries knee replacement cost in Bangalore, India is very less.
Dr. Nataraj H M offers the Low Cost Knee Replacement Surgery in Bangalore which is starting from Rs. 1,50,000/- only. Knee Replacement Cost varies due to various factors such as:
- Type of Surgery
- Type of Implants
- Expertise of Doctor
- Type of Hospital (Government or Private)
- Technology Used